Good customer experience makes a huge difference, but there are inevitably issues about the availability of agent resources, and costs. Is there a high-quality, cost-saving solution?
Enter LogMeIn, whose mission is to help companies deliver more human, personalised and intelligent customer engagement. The company’s latest move is to bring chatbots and human agents together seamlessly, across both self-service and agent-assisted engagement channels. The company’s new Supercharged Bold360 Family features a conversational chatbot and a virtual customer assistant solution.
LogMeIn claims this is the ultimate engagement solution – delivering rich customer profiles, conversational and intuitive digital self-service, and faster time-to-value. AI is used to personalise every engagement, intelligently and simply.
The basic idea is bringing humans and bots together, to ease the strains on both customer service teams and the systems that support them. So what’s in it? This is what the company claims:
* AI-Powered Agent Assist: AI helps the agent’s workflow and recommends content for greater efficiency and better outcomes. Additionally, Bold360 ai can automatically handle routine customer interactions freeing agents to focus on more complex or high-value work.
* Seamless bot to human transition: Bold360 offers the most tightly integrated agent and bot solution to ensure seamless transition from bot to agent in the same chat window.
* Intelligent self-service: Bold360 delivers immediate and consistent customer outcomes to solve problems faster across channels of engagement. Front-line customer experience is improved through dynamic search and FAQs, chatbots, and virtual agents.
* Faster time-to-value: Where most AI-powered customer engagement solutions require complex data analysis, months of set-up and significant amounts of data, Bold360 is accessible and ready-to-use – delivering value in weeks, not months, with no data scientists needed.
* 360-degree customer view: Bold360 modernises legacy systems by consolidating customer data across every interaction, managing data from disparate systems to present real-time actionable insights for faster issue resolution and a superior customer journey. This works across channels – chatbot, automation process and live agent.
* Easy integration with business systems:Bold360 eases integrations with the systems companies are currently using – including Salesforce and Zendesk – providing information directly into the Bold360 agent interface with no need to toggle between applications.
LogMeIn’s Paddy Srinivasan (General Manager, Customer Engagement and Support Solutions) stresses that while this product release is certainly a milestone, it’s still only a beginning, and the product range will continually evolve to offer greater applications and efficiency. “LogMeIn is well positioned to leverage AI across our product portfolio, to advance companies’ efforts to reimagine customer interactions and support.”